Installing Roofs Across North Carolina Since 1987
Does Your Home’s Roof Needs Repair Or Replacement? Here are some important facts you should know about Highland Roofing and Restoration.
Chances are your roof is showing signs of wear and tear, or may have been damaged by wind, rain, hail or other extremem weather that is tough on roofs, particularly those that were not installed properly to begin with. Or, you might be putting your home on the market and want to increase the “curb value” of your home with a new roof.
Take the first step with Highland Residential and Commercial Roofing. Our first meeting should be a free roof inspection so we can give you an honest appraisal of your roof’s condition. If repairing instead of replacing your roof is an option, we’ll let you know. If a roof replacement is required, we’ll help you pick the right roof solution for your budget, whether it be American-made asphalt shingles or metal roofing.
Highland Residential and Commercial Roofing will also take the time to explain your limited lifetime roof warranty options.
During the installation of your new roof our crews take extra care to leave your property free of roofing materials like roofing paper, shingles and nails. We strive to install your roof with as little disruption as possible.
Highland Residential and Commercial Roofing is considerate of the stress you are experiencing when one of our North Carolina weather events damages your roof and you need your home’s insurance policy to help cover the cost of roof repairs or roof replacements. We’ll work with your insurance adjuster to get you back under a safe roof as soon as possible.
Highland Residential and Commercial Roofing is a talented team of professional roofers, working for a family-owned company that has been repairing and replacing roofs in North Carolina since 1987. Unlike some roofers, we don’t cut corners on roofing materials, nor do we take shortcuts when we install your roof just so we can get paid faster. Highland Roofing and Restoration understands that the roof you are buying may be the only roof you purchase in your lifetime.
We hope you call us, or use our online Request An Estimate form, to schedule your free inspection soon.
Commercial Roofing Systems
Highland Residential and Commercial Roofing professionals focus on your business, your property, and your roofing investment. We install the right solution for a long-term ROI for warehouses, manufacturing facilities, churches, restaurants, schools, offices, hospitals and medical offices.
Choosing the right roofing system, one supplied by the right materials manufacturer, supported with the right guarantee, and — most important — installed by Highland Residential and Commercial Roofing, is essential for the protection of the owner’s facility..
Having a maintenance program in place for your roofing asset is critical for not only optimizing its overall longevity and performance but also helping ensure you have uninterrupted guarantee coverage if issues arise.
Leak detection, repairs, roof coatings, restoration, re-roofing, and new construction – our experts can collectively handle it all. You don’t have to settle for ongoing roofing headaches and recurring, unplanned expenses.
Highland Residential and Commerical Roofing commercial roofing installation and maintenance means we leave no detail out when it comes to selecting top quality commercial roofing products, from air & vapor barriers, asphalt cement and coatings, cover boards, drains, edge metal, flashing or insulation. Our goal is to install an energy-efficient, low-maintenance and affordable roof for your facility.
Highland Residential and Commercial Roofing
Extreme weather conditions take their toll on roofs, including high wind, rain and hail storms. Even tree limbs too close to a rough can create havoc with your roof’s shingles. We are a Certified GAF Roofer and CertainTeed Shingle Master and have helped North Carolina homeowners with their storm damage insurance claims.
Browse through some of our completed roofing projects. We’d be proud to add your new roof to our portfolio.
Choosing the Right Roofing Contractor
- Don’t choose the first contractor who knocks on your door. Protect your roof and your wallet by following common sense. Are they licensed and insured? Is their vehicle properly marked? Does the roofing salesperson have proper identification?
- Are they familiar with local roofing rules and code regulations and have a relationship with area crews and suppliers?
- Look for manufacturer designations. Manufacturer designations are considered a badge of honor because the contractor must pass certain minimum requirements to earn them.
- Have the roofing contractor clearly explain the warranty. Not all contractors can offer manufacturer warranties that include coverage of the contractor’s workmanship. If a contractor installs the roof incorrectly, it may take months or years for the damage to show up—and insurance won’t pay for it. If the contractor won’t fix it (or worse, has gone out of business), your only recourse is to pay for their mistake yourself.
- Don’t pay for the job up front. Scam roofers in unmarked vehicles with out of state license plates are notorious for giving deep discounts, pressuring for up-front payment and then disappearing.